Date Posted: 8th June 2019
Salary: 6,000 - 7,999
Company: Petra ME
Job Status: Full Time
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Area Sales Executive cum Coordinator – Ref. 234
Location: Dubai – Al Quoz / International City
Salary: 6,000 – 8,000 AED +Bonus +commission
We are looking for an experienced UAE market male or female sales executive, manager or engineer to handle mainly inside sales and coordination.
The applicant should have excellent experience in inside inbound and outbound sales of similar products related to our industries. With excellent negotiation and closing skills.
• Weighing scales & systems: Weighbridges, load cells, tanks, hoppers, silo, and conveyer belt…etc.
• Lifting and Material Handling Equipment
• Measuring Instruments and gauges
• Industrial automation and process control
• Industrial manufacturing machines
• Packing and batching machines
• Crane safe load sensors
*This job involved mainly with:-
• Inbound and outbound inside sales
• meetings customer indoor and outdoor when it's required
• Quotations preparation
• Negotiation and closing
• Sales growth target
*What We Offer for the right candidates:-
• Basic Salary
• Competitive Commission Structure and bonus
• Full Marketing Support
• Back Office Support
• Excellent career growth
*Scope of work:-
- Receiving telephone and emails inquires
- Telephone and email cold calling
- Preparing, sending and following on quotations
- Negotiations and closing of sales
- Sales and service coordination
- Achieving sales growth target by increasing sales of 20-25%
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in sales dealing with products related to any of the below:
- Weighing equipment
- Measuring equipment
- Instrumentation and Process control
- Industrial electronics
- Industrial machines and tools
- Lifting equipment
- CCTV and access control
- POS equipment
- Calibration Services
- Tools and Power Tools
- Material Handling and lifting equipment
• University degree
• Excellent negotiations and closing skills
• Experience in customer service with excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English
• 100% Physically fit
• Advance MS Office knowledge
• Holding a UAE driving license will be an advantage
*Sending CV instructions:-
A) Send your CV with clear recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
B) Indicate the job title & its reference number in the email subject area
C) Reply back on the below questions clearly in the email body
1. What is your university degree?
2. What type of products you have sold before?
3. How long is your experience in sales?
4. Do you have experience in preparing professional offers and quotations?
5. What languages do you know?
6. Where do you stay?
7. Do you have a UAE driving License?
8. What is the type of your visa?
9. How long is your notice period?